Admit it.All of us, at one point of time in our lives have made a plan of visiting Goa someday, either with family, with friends, or with our significant others. Goa is the place for fun, and lots of fun. Spending quality time with your partner after the busy schedule of marriage and ceremonies is a must, and Goa is just the right place to spend your honeymoon at! Vibrant, cute (with all the pretty houses, greenery, and architecture), and romantic, Goa is heavenly especially when you are with the love of your life.
The best time to visit Goa is from November to January. That is when you will find the best crowd and the best parties around.
Here’s a list of places you can visit in Goa and assuredly have a great time:
- Baga Beach- Located in North Goa, this is one of the commercial beaches that attract a large number of people. There are numerous shacks and restaurants in this place which serve amazing food. Anthony’s is a place you should visit if you are there, especially if you wanna enjoy some sheesha. You will also find people waiting to braid you hair and give you foot massages in the beach. You will definitely have a great time.
- Palolem Beach- If you and your partner are more of the peace-loving kinds and want to spent time together without the usual hustle and bustle, then you should definitely visit Palolem in South Goa. It is not entirely non-commercial, but it still clean and beautiful. You can chill here with your partner, drink beer, go for a swim, and even take a boat ride to the Butterfly island from here.
- Old Goa- If you and your partner have a thing for architecture, you should visit Old Goa for sure. There are a number of churches and cathedrals here, constructed in the 17th and 18th centuries. The pretty interiors will definitely give you a good feeling about being in Goa with your partner. They are just so heart-warming!
- Couple Pampering- No matter how romantic both of you are, you cannot top the feeling of getting a pampering session together! I say, take a day off and go get a couple spa while you’re at it. You can find a spa place almost in every nook and corner in Goa, in addition to tattoo places. Zara Spa, Sohum Spa, Jiva Spa- Vivanta by Taj are a few known ones among them.
- Night life- If you are in Goa, and you leave without experiencing the nightlife, then you are definitely missing out on a lot. Goa is home to a lot of clubs that are always lit with good music and a brilliant crowd. Love Passion Karma, Tito and Sinq are among the famous ones. They play music starting from electronic, pop and trance to Bollywood.
These are only a few places in Goa that I’ve mentioned. Everything in Goa will make you feel good once you are there. There is just the vibe of it which is quite different and positive. Goa will give you the right kick start to the beginning of your journey. There are many hotels to book in Goa specially decorated for honeymoon couples to enjoy their stay and time.